Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gene Kelly ~ Dance and/or Music!!

This week over at Theme Thursday the topic is Dance and/or Music. Here is my contribution to this weeks theme.

I chose an image of Gene Kelly from google, the background is using Tim Holtz distress inks on gloss card, Tim Holtz stamp from his Mini Muse collection, german scraps and some little screw brads. The quote is from the internet. One of my favourite Gene Kelly movies is "Singin in the Rain" this is my tribute to that movie.
Today is Mothers Day so after ds making me breakfast and being presented with two delightful beads to add to my Pandora bracelet I have had a very relaxing day. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's trust you were spoilt rotten.....
Thanks for dropping by, have a fabulous day.

6 comments:

  1. This is fab Karen, he looks like he is dancing out of the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ATC! love the words - go perfect with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo super fun, I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is excellent! I haven't seen Gene Kelly for years...what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete