Thursday, May 7, 2009

A New Village!!


The other weekend i did a two day workshop with the talented Maxine & Audrey and 9 other ladies at a lss. What a fabulous weekend it was using lots of new collection elements, gluing, embossing, more gluing etc. Lots of good stuff. Anyhow here is my canvas. If you follow the link to Audreys blog there is more pictures of our canvas's.



I have also been making some cards. I am in a monthly card swap at the Boxx. Here are my contributions to this months swap

Thanks for taking time out to visit. Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

  1. Your canvas is wonderful. Love all the elements. You inspired me this week to try creating something I've never done before.
    Thanks, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art pieces! I especially love your art village canvas...awesome!

    ReplyDelete