Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Soot Technique!!


This week at Theme Thursday the theme is ATC's. Here is my contribution:

For the background I have used the new Tim Holtz alchol inks brights applied in stripes and then used the soot technique. The stamps used are Stampotique and the splat and wording is unknown. The 'wierd' is embossed with gold and edge of atc accented with metallic gold paint.

The soot technique is fun and is a new one that I have just learnt, so will have to play a bit more with that one.

Thanks for looking, have a fabulous day.

6 comments:

  1. Love the effects! Where can I find out about the soot technique? Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really cool :D love the colours and the black !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, just letting you know you won the giveaway on my blog... can you email me your addy?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool!!! i like this very much

    Get More Details

    ReplyDelete