Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quick Update!!

Wow, were has the time gone.  We are in school holidays here in Western Australia and towards the end of the last week, it is now flying.  With only 1 sleep to go, tomorrow I am off to Boyanup (which is down south past Bunbury) for the Scrapboxx scrapbooking retreat.  There will be around 26 of us and we will be scrapping and chatting all weekend.  It will be so good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

 During the holidays there hasn't been much creating happening around here I have spent the time rearranging my creative area.  The size of my space is around 1.7m x 1.9m approx, not very big but boy have I got it sorted now.  DH and I went to Ikea the other weekend and purchased two expidit bookcases the 4 x 4 and a 2 x 4.  I am still looking to how I can incorporate the new tall Alex just love that one.  If I ever get a bigger area have already shown hubby my new desk lol.  It has tall Alex's at either end and seats two people (I will have to dream for a little longer me thinks)  I also got this week the Clip It Up!   I have always wanted one but never had to right spot to put one so now I have got my alphas and rubons and bits and pieces hanging up and all very neat and with easy reach, soo cool.

This week I posted off my cards swap for the boxx: this month's theme was congratulations.



On Tuesday night I had my ATC class with Kelsey and this week we did crackle technique.  Wow what fun that was.  Unfortunately on the way home 1 of mine hadn't dried properly and stuck to the side of the tin, grrr so will have to redo that one for my book.  Only a few more classes to go and we will be finished technique book 2, so will put my technique books into the gallery as soon as they are finished.  Next year we are starting a new book with lots of new techniques so are really looking forward to that.

Well I am now off to print photos, finish my swap tags and do the housework, then off to lunch with a girlfriend.

Wishing you all a happy and safe week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment