Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mothers Day Card and Colour Challenge!

I have been wanting to make a Flowerpot Card for ages and with Mothers Day just around the corner decided it was the perfect opportunity.  It also fitted in perfectly with this week's colour challenge # 21 over at Makeesha's blog, albeit just in time.   The colours chosen work so well together, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Real Red and Whisper White and I really enjoyed working with them.


So here is my card which will be on it's way shortly to my Mother In Law.


Products used:
 Stampin up
Old Olive, Whisper White cs, Spring Break dsp
Petal Pizzazz Stamps
Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue ink
Real Red ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch
Other:   Buttons to match, white scrappers floss

Thanks for looking, have a fabulous day.

Karen




2 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed!! I still have not had a go at the flower pot card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete