Thursday, January 27, 2011

Last of the 12 Tags of Christmas

My 1st post for 2011.  Gosh it has been a while between posts.  But now with Christmas over and being on summer holidays I have had some time to do some catching up and a lot of relaxing, unfortunately for me there are only 4 days left of holidays and I am back to school on Monday.

Here are the last of  the '12 Tags of Christmas'.  I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed them again this year. 

Tag 7


                                                                     Tag 8

Tag 9


                                                                           Tag 10


Tag 11



Tag 12

I have wanted the itallic script on the dymo machine for years, but couldnt get one. Just before Christmas I was very lucky to be able to get one from Officeworks online going out for $12.00 in their clearance, so very happy.  

Thanks for looking

Karen


1 comment: