Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shades of White

The Copic group that I belong to is currently running a A-Z challenge where we choose an image and match it to a letter of the alphabet. This fortnight it is the letter H and I have chosen a relatively new digi from The Octopode Factory called Rosalina and Valentine My Heart Has Wings. I have also found a little challenge to enter her into. This month Bizzi Becs challenge for February is All White except image and must have heart/s.

Coloured with Copics - N04,06,08 W03,05 R27, 35,46
Spellbinder die - labels 20
Memory Box die - twiggy tree
Martha Stewart trellis punch
Kaiser white rose, Green Tara flowers
White ribbon
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
White Gel Pen

Thank you for dropping by have yourself a wonderful day.

Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Karen.I love the red and you have done a great job of colouring the red. Its not my favourite colour!.. ha ha
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy becs Challenge.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute. Thanks for joining us for Bizzy Bec's February Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's stunning Karen!... it's been awhile since I popped in, hope your well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, Just found your blog. I love your card and I even took a look at your ATC label. They are very delightful. I’ll definitely be back when I have more time to view your past posts. I can hardly wait to see what else you’ve made. My problem is, I just looked at the clock and I'm up way to late. Morning is going to come and I'll have a hard time not smashing the alarm clock when it goes off. Your new fan and fellow blogger, Connie

    ReplyDelete