Monday, October 22, 2012

Spooky

Well I have to say what a contrast in weather we are having at the moment, we have woken this morning to grey skies and rain.  Such a shame after the lovely weather we have been having lately, but that's spring for you....lol.

Today I would like to share with you another card I have made following on with my "Halloween" theme.  I have used another of the Blue Butterfly Digi stamps, "Candra Goth Girl" which is available from Becs store here.  They are so easy to colour I just love them and hopefully you all took advantage of the little sale that Bec had over the last few days and stocked up on all your favourites.


Here is my card, I have used lots of die cuts and crystal embellishments, even managed to spray some white flowers as I wanted to use some black roses, haha think I got more on me than the flowers.






I have chosen to do something different this time and have had a go at doing a twisted easel card.  Well have to so say they are so easy and lots of fun so will definitely be doing that one again.  There are lots of wonderful tutorials out there to follow but quite liked this one as it is easy to follow and has great pictures.



Here is a close up



recipe:
Memory Box dies:   Estate Fence
                                    Twiggy Tree
Spellbinders         :   Lacy Squares
Candra, Blue Butterfly Digi
copics
flowers    all of the above  are available through Bizzy Becs online store here

everything else is from my own stash
dsp:                          Echo Park- Chillingsworth Manor
Martha Stewart - Cobweb punch
Tim Holtz - Rickety House 
Stampin Up - Wicked Cool
crystal embellishments
bazzill and Kraft paper



I have even managed to find a few challenges to enter:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, this week their challenge is  Orange, Black and your choice of colour.   My third colour is Kraft.

Don't forget there is still time to enter into this months challenge "Things with Wings" and you could win the beautiful Summer Fairy stamp from Whimsy Wee.

Thanks for dropping in and  having a look, happy crafting.

Karen





7 comments:

  1. This is just absolutely fantastic Karen .... Love, love the colours and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fabulous! I love the colors, the layers and all of the detailing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n Funky Challenge!

    Jackie, Fab 'n Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love the image, never heard if blue butterfly before I'm going to take a peek at their store! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful. I love everything! Great papers, super image and such great die cuts. Awesome design too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I had popped over to Bizzy Bec's & saw this... wowsa girlie, you've done an outstanding job on this card. The papers, colours, image... it's so good! It is Fab-U-Lous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Love the image and papers and all the fab die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva xx

    ReplyDelete