Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Friendship

Welcome to a new challenge at Bizzy Becs .  The theme this month  being February is 'FRIENDSHIP' and was chosen by Michelle.

The prize this month is:

 your choice of '5' digital images from Bizzy Becs online store

I  have chosen to present my image on a 6 x 6 canvas which I firstly covered in gesso and then using the background papers from the ' Card Embellishment Kit 4' which is available in store here and are always very popular after adhering it to the canvas, I then dry brushed with gesso and inked around the edges with dark brown ink.

The image used is a magnolia stamp called 'Up Up and Away' and is from the new With Love collection 2013 and whilst it is not currently available in store there are still some others from that collection that can be found here.  I have coloured her with Copic Markers.  The quote I found online and is by Eleanor Roosevelt about True Friends.  Once reduced it fitted perfectly onto a Magnolia die cut tag.


So pop on over to Bizz Becs Store Blog here and check out my other teamies fabulous creations to get you inspired.  

Hopefully the issue with Blogger is now all resolved and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting.

Have a fabulous day

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment