Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just for You

Welcome to March and our new challenge over at Bizzy Becs.

 This month the Theme is "ANYTHING GOES" and is by DT Jodene.


 There is another awesome prize up for grabs a Memory Box Die.  They are awesome and in fact I have used some this month on my card.  As the theme suggests you can make anything, so get your stash out and get creating.

For my card I have used Memory Box dies Clouds, Country Landscape and a Poppy Stamp Die Simple Banner which are available for preorder through the shop here and here.  I have used a La La Land image Capri Marci and  have coloured her up with Copic Markers which are also available for pre order here.




I hope you all enjoy this months Theme, and I look forward to seeing your cards and projects.

Happy creating

Karen






1 comment: