Sunday, October 5, 2014

Warm Wishes




Hi welcome back to another month and the start of another challenge at Bizzy Becs.

Today I would like to share with you my card for this month. 

 Quite by accident I was playing with my Liquid Pearls ( Gold Pearl and Onyx Pearl) and was trying to put dots around the flowers and it looked well just awful.  So in an attempt to remedy this I got out the old credit card and scrapped the pearls around the background and tahdah ;  success, love how it turned out. 

The stamp set I used is from Darkroom Door and is called Bold Blossoms and together with lots of others is available via Bizzy Becs online store.  Because I had already embossed the flowers with white embossing powder it acted as a resist and just by wiping with a baby wipe I was able to remove the liquid pearls from the flowers.

I inked around the edge of the card with Distress Inks in Pumice Stone and Black Soot  cut a little tag and using the sentiment from the set,  embossed it with black embossing powder and a couple of rows of machine stitching around the outside, done.


Here is a little close up view of the finished embossing and background.

Thanks for popping in, please check out the rest of the DT gals inspiration here and join us for this months anything goes challenge.

Happy Crafting

Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment