Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Birthday



*   Not sure what happened but this didn't post when it should have done, whoopsie!!  *


Hi everyone, well the holidays for me are coming to an end sadly and it is back to school in a week, I have very much enjoyed not having to rush around in the morning and instead have had very relaxing mornings and enjoyed the time  cooking and catching up with family and friends.

Over the holidays we have been working around the house catching up with unfinished projects and as I type this am slowly getting the feeling back in my right hand.  Spent most of a day filling in holes and gaps in the kitchen.  Oh my,  talk about dead hand can hardly use it, and extremely sore but on the bright side there are no more gaps...

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Darkroom Door Stamp - Full bloom V1, Distress Ink Pads in Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive.  These are all available to pre order together with lots of new goodies at Bizzy Becs online store.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Karen








No comments:

Post a Comment