Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Big Birthday Wishes ....

Hi everyone

I hope everyone has been enjoying the beautiful Spring Weather we are having here in Perth at the moment, so nice.

Today I am sharing with you a card using another Taylored Expressions Stamp & Die Combo, it was such  great fun to colour using my copics.


I have used the following to create my card:

Taylored Expressions Stamp & Die combo - Big Delivery
MFT Dies - Blueprints 24 and Heart Stax
Distress Inkpad - Spun Sugar

These and a whole lot more goodies are available as pre-order via Bizzy Becs online store here.

Although it hasn't photographed that well,  I have used on top of the cupcakes Diamond Dust by Twinkletts which I have had for ages and  is from my own stash.

Don't forget, there is still time to join in our latest challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment