Thursday, March 10, 2016

Best Wishes....

Hi, hope you have had a fabulous week.

Popping in today to share with you a quick card that I made by using left over bits of patterned paper and cardstock.
(You know the ones I mean, the ones that you can't bring yourself to throw out)



I have used the following dies that are available to preorder via the store.


(Please note that if it is not listed and it is still available,  you can send a request to Bec and she can try and order for you.)

Impression Obession - Hollyhock
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Memory Box - Distressed Tag
Sizzix Thinlits - Celebrate

To add a touch of sparkle to the hollyhocks I painted them with a bit of Crystal Stickles from my own stash.

Thanks for dropping by.

Have yourself a fabulous week.

Bye for now



Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment