Sunday, June 12, 2016

Thank you Tag....

Hi everyone, just popping in today to share with you a little Thank You tag I have made to go onto a gift that I am delivering on Tuesday.


I have used lots of different goodies to create the tag and I have listed below the items that can be preordered from Bizzy Becs online store.



First I applied Texture paste through my stencil Heartwood by  Memory Box then when it was dry I applied Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple.

Other elements used are Dressform Duo die from Die-Versions which together with the ribbon was an element from an old Card Kit from Bizzy Becs.

The gold heart  is a Sizzix Thinlit Die - Scribbles and Splat and the gold Thank You font is also from Sizzix  - Celebrate (this is not listed in store but if available can be ordered -  just email Bec) .
To finish off the tag I added lace, flower  and bling elements from Card Kit No 8 

Thanks for looking, have a fabulous week.

Until next time, Happy Crafting

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment