Friday, May 5, 2017

Blooming Garden....




Hi everyone 

Today I would like to share with you a Box Card I made and with Mothers Day coming up very soon I thought it was perfect to give my Mum.

I love how with the box card folds down flat, so that it can be posted.

I have coloured the flowers with Copic Markers.






I have used the following supplies:

Penny Black Stamp - Blooming Garden
Memory Box Dies - Madera Corner
Memory Box  Die  -   Vivienne Butterfly
Memory Box Die - Forget Me Not Stem 
MFT Die - Heart Balloons
Stickles - Crystal
Stamp It  Stamp - Greeting
Stamping Up - Scalloped Circle & Circle Punches


Here is a close up of  the box




Thanks for dropping by and having a look.  May is also the start of a new challenge over at Bizzy Becs Store Blog, so why not join us.

Until next time

Happy Crafting


Karen 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I love your card, especially the colour of the flowers. If it's for your mum she will love it. Crafty Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete