Friday, January 5, 2018

Glass half full.....

Hi everyone.

Happy New Year, hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration  with your loved ones.

Today I would like to share with you my card for the start of the  new challenge over at Bizzy Becs

As we have now started a new year I played along with that theme and did a New Years card using a stamp from Stamping Bella.  Although these girls are very slim I had fun colouring her up with Copic Markers.

I also got to use my latest little purchase, a Olivetti portable typewriter to type up 'New Year' as I didn't have stamps with those words.




Items used:
Stamping Bella - Opal the Optiminist
Memory Box Die - Stitched Square Layers
Memory Box Die - City Scape Nightline *
Taylored Expressions Stamp & Die - Think Happy Thoughts *
Tim HoltzDistress Ink Pad - Tea Dye
Copic Markers
* items if available can be ordered via store


Thanks  for dropping by, don't forget to join us for this months challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting

Karen 


No comments:

Post a Comment